Terms and Conditions
By accessing this website hosted in Zenler.com, you are agreeing to be bound by these web site Terms and Conditions, all applicable laws and regulations, and agree that you are responsible for compliance with any applicable local laws. If you do not agree with any of these terms, you are prohibited from using or accessing this site. The materials contained in this web site are protected by applicable copyright and trade mark law.
Women’s Wealth Builder grants you a personal non-exclusive and non-transferable license to access the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers. You may reproduce and store portions of the Licensed eBook, charts and trackers content for your personal use, and noncommercial use. Full-scale reproduction of book contents, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers is expressly prohibited.
You may not use the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers on more than one computer system concurrently, make or distribute unauthorized copies of the Licensed eBooks, create by decompilation or otherwise the source code of the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers or use, copy, modify, or transfer the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers in whole or in part, except as expressly permitted by this Agreement. If you transfer possession of the Licensed eBook, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers to a third party, the license is automatically terminated. Such termination will be in addition to any civil or other remedies available to Women’s Wealth Builder.
1. You are granted the right to access all content of the eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers provided in your bundle(s), in the country.
2. You may also print pages of the eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers included in the bundle for your own personal use.
3. You agree to protect the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers from unauthorized use, reproduction, or distribution. You further agree not to translate, decompile, or disassemble the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers.
4. You will notify Women’s Wealth Builder of any known or suspected unauthorized use including unauthorized use or theft of your log in or registration information.
5. Women’s Wealth Builder reserves the right to modify, add or remove content, features and functionality of the Licenced eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers at the publisher’s sole discretion.
6. Access to the membership download area may be interrupted due to routine site maintenance or by actions beyond the control of Women’s Wealth Builder such as acts of God and equipment failure.
7. You acknowledge that the use of the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers is for your personal use only.
8. Multi-use configurations or network distribution of the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers are expressly prohibited.
9. You acknowledge that Women’s Wealth Builder has not written and does not own the information contained in the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and some trackers. Furthermore, you acknowledge that Women’s Wealth Builder is not responsible for the way in which the information is used once purchased.
10. You acknowledge that I understand that Women’s Wealth Builder does not endorse, condone, promote, agree or disagree with, and is not responsible or liable for, any content, data, products, goods or services available through Women’s Wealth Builder or any of Women’s Wealth Builder’s partners and contributors. The views and opinions expressed verbally or in written form are those of our contributors’ and are expressly their own, and do not represent any official policy or opinion of Women’s Wealth Builder or any of our employees.
11. The information contained herein is for educational and informational purposes only. The information contained on this website and in the Licensed eBooks, guides & workbooks, charts and trackers are not intended to substitute a financial and/or tax advisor. You should always consult with a licensed financial advisor with any questions you may have regarding your personal financial situation.
If you have any questions, always feel free to contact us at email@example.com
Permission is granted to use the materials on Companies web site for personal, non-commercial transitory viewing only. This is the grant of a license, not a transfer of title, and under this license you may not:
- a) modify or copy the materials.
- b) use the materials for any commercial purpose, or for any public display (commercial or non-commercial).
- c) attempt to decompile or reverse engineer any software contained on Companies web site.
- d) remove any copyright or other proprietary notations from the materials.
- e) transfer the materials to another person or 'mirror' the materials on any other server.
This license shall automatically terminate if you violate any of these restrictions and may be terminated by Company at any time. Upon terminating your viewing of these materials or upon the termination of this license, you must destroy any copied/downloaded materials in your possession whether in electronic or printed format.
The materials on Companies web site are provided 'as is'. Company makes no warranties, expressed or implied, and hereby disclaims and negates all other warranties, including without limitation, implied warranties or conditions of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement of intellectual property or other violation of rights. Further, Company does not warrant or make any representations concerning the accuracy, likely results, or reliability of the use of the materials on its Internet web site or otherwise relating to such materials or on any sites linked to this site.
In no event shall Company or its suppliers be liable for any damages (including, without limitation, damages for loss of data or profit, or due to business interruption,) arising out of the use or inability to use the materials on Companies Internet site, even if Company or a Company authorized representative has been notified orally or in writing of the possibility of such damage. Because some jurisdictions do not allow limitations on implied warranties, or limitations of liability for consequential or incidental damages, these limitations may not apply to you.
Revisions and Errata
The materials appearing on Companies web site could include technical, typographical, or photographic errors. Company does not warrant that any of the materials on its web site are accurate, complete, or current. Company may make changes to the materials contained on its web site at any time without notice. Company does not, however, make any commitment to update the materials.
Company has not reviewed all of the sites linked to its Internet web site and is not responsible for the contents of any such linked site. The inclusion of any link does not imply endorsement by Company of the site. Use of any such linked web site is at the user's own risk.
Any claim relating to Companies web site shall be governed by the laws of the State of New York without regard to its conflict of law provisions.
As an Instructor, You represent, warrant, and covenant that: No Submitted Content shall infringe or misappropriate any intellectual property right of a third party. But, if instructor use HEVC compression, it's the instructor's responsibility to pay the royalties to the MPEG-LA, the owner of HEVC patents as appropriate.
Copyright @ Womens Wealth Builder. All rights reserved
Womens Wealth Builder - Powered By Zenler